Well, what a year 2020 was, eh?
This time last year I wrote about what I’d learned in business in 2019. Four years in, the business was starting to take off and we’d ended the year winning our first award. Last year’s blog is here but in summary, lessons learned were:
- To get – and stay – out of your comfort zone
- To give as much free knowledge and value as you can
- That influence follows assets
- That you can’t do it alone and
- That you’ve gotta be in it to win it
Those were lessons we decided to build on for 2020…then 2020 happened. And…well let’s just say things didn’t *quite* go to plan for any of us. But out of that we learned new lessons too!